Snaps for Me!
• I actually went to run an errand BY MYSELF with Maverick! The P + S team attended Cavanaugh’s BrideShow today, and I needed to mail our brochures ahead of time, so off to UPS we went! This sounds like a tiny task, but I was so proud of myself!
• So many things are happening at Plan + Simple (our big reveal is coming soon!) and it’s been a TON of work. That plus having a newborn has been CRAZY HARD, but everything is done and ready to go!
Life has been crazy and fun in the Kolesha household. Maverick is growing and changing so fast, so we’re always on our toes! He is soon to be three months old, and he’s so big! Christian and I were so curious to see how much Mav weighs since he won’t go back to the pediatrician until December, so we had to come up with a plain. We ended up making a little sling and laying him in it, then using the luggage scale! Turns out our little man weighs right around 14 pounds! Maverick’s personality has also started to shine through. He’s super stubborn and has a little temper, but he’s also SO very sweet. He is very chatty, and he laughs and smiles at us. It makes my days so happy!
In other news, I made the decision not to return to work full time, but have been blessed with the opportunity to work part time at KinderCare! The best part is that Mr. Maverick can come along with me! It’s a relief to know that he’ll be close by.
This year has absolutely flown by, and I can’t believe the holidays are already drawing near. I’m excited to experience these special times for the first time with our son.
• Maverick attended his first wedding! We had to take a road trip to the Philly area and he was great on the 4 1/2 hour trip — thank goodness!
• We celebrated Maverick’s first Halloween! He and Leah were so sweet together dressed as Bamm Bamm & Pebbles!
• Plan + Simple got a nice new printer to prepare for the bridal show and it is so official looking! It’ll be helpful to have for future business projects!